TrumpetCity

Trumpet photos, videos, sound clips & blogs

Teaching Styles & Schools (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Physics of High Notes on Trumpet

I would be happy to converse on the following blog entry regarding the physics of playing trumpet...The Physics of High Notes on Trumpet

Started by Jason Harrelson

0 Aug 18, 2014

High Notes...

I had a band director recently ask me how to go about teaching high notes to his marching trumpet students. I've never been one to practice…

Started by Chuck Hutcheson

14 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Jason Harrelson

Would you like to host a Harrelson Trumpets event?

I have offered masterclasses and full day clinics for many years on the subjects of Brass Instrument Design, Efficiency, Technology and the…

Started by Jason Harrelson

0 Aug 14, 2014

Practicing!!! B.E.R.P.

So forum, im a sixteen year old trumpet player and i recently bought a BERP and i am wondering if anyone has some real effective methods th…

Started by C. Antonio Alvarez

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Blaine Kelley

Cat Anderson book website update

For those of you who don't visit the other trumpet forum sites (which has to be about 10 of you because the rest of you either post, write,…

Started by Geoff Winstead

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Geoff Winstead

Power Points Available

Folks, I have had some requests for this recently so I am putting the power points up for sale - cheap - 3 bucks each. I have two lectures…

Started by Nick Drozdoff

0 Mar 30, 2009

2 mores FAQ's - Developing better high gear + ring visualizer demos

I have just added two more FAQ's videos. 1.) Some exercises for taking a squeak embouchure and turning it into a Walt Johnson style high g…

Started by Nick Drozdoff

2 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Nick Drozdoff

My Daily Practice Routine

FWIIW, I have posted my daily practice routine in response to a great many email questions I have received. Just go to http://www.nickdrozd

Started by Nick Drozdoff

2 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Blaine Kelley

Middle School Jazz kickstart

So I think I'm going to spend some serious time with the middle school jazz band this summer giving lessons and some possible "on the job t…

Started by Chas Beeler

0 May 22, 2008

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Jason Harrelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service